radiant® Two Single-Pole Switches
- Offers installation flexibility with space-saving style, as part of the extensive offering from the radiant® Collection.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Designed to install easily with a narrower back body and captivated mounting screws.
- Patented Snap-In Light Module (sold separately) transforms a combination switch into an illuminated switch in seconds.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
The locator on this two single pole switch does not work, but the lights do when the switches are rocked. Any idea why? I have a single pole rocker wired next to this switch in a two gang box. All three lights work but only one of the two locator lights.
How do you wire the the two single pole "RCD11W" with a single pole "TM870WSL"? My lights for all 3 switches work, but of the two locator lights, only the single pole TM870WSL locator light is illuminated. The locator light on RCD11W is not lit. Why?
I have a rcd11wcc6 switch that I want to install. I have power coming from a junction box to the switch and I want to control a ceiling fan and an a separate light. How would I go about hooking up the 3 wires to the Com A, Com B, SP A,and the SP B?
Can I get this switch in gray?
I want to have some non-"smart" radiant switches in the same gang as "smart" radiant switches. I notice the non-"smart" switches come in BLACK, whereas the "smart" switches come in NICKEL. The wall they are going on is dark. Are these the same colors?
If com A port is hot wired can com B port be used as additional split port port. Using slit a and b
Can this operate 2 different electrical items - say a residential garbage disposal and an led light?
Are the "Two Single-Pole Switches" available in Nickel?
You may also like...
More color options available. Controls most types of lighting and features 4-button preset countdown delays in 60-, 40-, 20- and 10-minute intervals.
More color options available. Replaces any existing single pole or 3-way switch for extra nighttime convenience and control.