radiant® 20A Tamper-Resistant Dual-Function AFCI/GFCI Outlet
AFGF202TRI radiant Collection
Dual Function Tamper-Resistant 20A AFCI/GFCI Receptacle, Ivory is rated out of 5 by 2.
Protecting against both electrical fires caused by arc faults and injury due to electrical shock, this outlet meets National Electrical Code for use in kitchens and laundry areas. Unlike AFCI/GFCI breaker alternatives, this dual-function device makes it easy to recognize and fix trips right where they happen. Maximize safety, in style, with AFCI/GFCI protection featuring the sleek, clean lines of radiant. 20A outlets are ideal for use with larger appliances, as well as to meet regional requirements (Chicago, Canada). GFCI protection is required by code in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, outdoor areas, and for any other outlets found within six feet of a sing or water source. Dual-Function outlets meet code for GFCI requirements and offer additional protection against arc faults, also required in certain areas for home sale inspection. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
467 In Stock
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Part of the all-new radiant: collection.
- FSUL Listed (Federal Specification WC596)
- Feed-through protection.
- Two back-wire holes per termination add wiring flexibility, eliminate pigtailing and save box space.
- High-impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction for superior strength and durability.
- Tamper-Resistant automatic shutter system prevents young children form inserting common household objects. Black shutters essentially ''disappear'' into the background for an invisible effect preferred by end users.
- Ground terminal back-wire for fast installation.
- Patented SafeLock: Protection - if critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Two indicator lights, one for GFCI and one for AFCI. Easy to distinguish between trip caused by arc fault and trip caused by ground fault. GFCI indicator light flashes if device fails the self-test, signaling that the GFCI should be replaced.
- Auto-ground clip assures a positive ground to metal box.
- Prevents line-load miswire - no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
White Papers & Tech Bulletins
Rated 5 out of 5 by DNMW from Website has far more choices than big box stores I couldn’t find the 20amp AFCI/GFCI receptacles I needed at any of the big box stores. Not only did I get the receptacles I needed fast, but I actually got them for a better price then anywhere else. Fast shipping and great product. Easy to install and I really like the screwless faceplates that go on the receptacles & switches.
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by charniw from Provides AFCI and GFCI Protection Bought these to add and replace existing outlets. We were getting many failed products with other brands - hopefully Legrand provides a more reliable product. No issues so far.
Date published: 2020-09-11