20A, 125V Plug Load RF Dual-Control Fed Spec Receptacle, Grey
RF26352CDGRY Pass & Seymour
Energy savings and code compliance can be easily achieved through automatic plug load control via wireless RF communication between the Plug Load RF Signal Pack (RFP) and the Plug Load RF Receptacle.
- Wireless control of plug load via RF communication and integral relay.
- Receptacle compliant with 2014 NEC, CA Title 24, and ASHRAE 90.1
- Product meets requirements of UL498B: Receptacles with integral switching means.
- Binding button on face also serves as a manual override.
- Simple, three-step binding process for wireless communication with RF Single Pack
- Corrosion-resistant plated steel strap locked into face and back body to resist pulling away from face/body assembly.
- Feed-thru capability allows for downstream control of multiple receptacles.
- .032 inch think, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- LED Indicator Light on the receptacle guides binding process and indicated power to the receptacle.
- Permanently molded face offers clear identification of controlled receptacle for end users.
- Auto-ground eliminates the necessity to terminate grounding conductor in device.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies