Hospital Grade Single Receptacles Tamper Resistant, Back & Side Wire, 15A, 125V, Brown
TR8201 Pass & Seymour
These single receptacles feature durable, triple-wipe, single-piece, brass contacts and heavy-gauge steel straps, plated for enhanced corrosion resistance. Strap locks into the receptacle body to prevent pull-outs, and each features a ground clip for automatic ground connection to metal boxes. Screw-pressure-plate back wiring speeds installation and enables optional side wiring.For detailed Tamper-Resistant receptacle information, visit our Tamper-Resistant Receptacles page.
- .032 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Tri-drive steel terminal screws. Internal screw-pressure-plate back and side wire capability. Two back wire holes for more wiring flexibility.
- Dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects.
- Heavy-duty, zinc-plated steel strap for added strength.
- Strap tabs wrap around face to prevent strap from separating from face and back body.
- Two drive screws anchor strap to back body and face where abrupt removal torque is strongest.
- Auto-ground eliminates the necessity to terminate grounding conductor to device
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies