Hospital-Grade USB Charger with Tamper-Resistant 20A Duplex Receptacles, Light Almond
TR8300HUSBLA Pass & Seymour
Designed for the healthcare market and capable of withstanding heavy use due to its UL Hospital Grade certification. Features include an improved overall 3.1A USB charging capability, auto-ground clips, zinc-plated ground terminal screw, as well as triple-wipe brass contacts for lasting retention. The screw-pressure-plate back wiring makes installation fast and easy. Also available in black, green, gray, ivory, light almond, nickel, red and white.For detailed Tamper-Resistant receptacle information, visit our Tamper-Resistant Receptacles page.
- Overall 3.1A USB charging capability: Combination AC duplex receptacles include two 5-volt DC USB ports that work with USB 2.0 & 3.0 compatible devices
- AC receptacles available in 15 and 20 Amp, 125V
- AC receptacles are tamper-resistant as standard: patented shutter system prevents improper insertion of foreign objects.
- Multiple color options available.
- Back and side wire terminals accommodate #14 AWG - #10 AWG stranded and solid copper wire.
- Stainless steel auto-ground clips assure positive ground.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies