Plug Load RF Signal Pack
RFP Pass & Seymour
Plug load control can be easily achieved by installing the Legrand RF Receptacle into the branch wiring system and tying the low voltage RF Signal Pack into an occupancy sensor and 24Vdc power pack (PWP120277). The two are bound by a reliable wireless, RF connection. The RF Receptacle features an internal relay to switch the plug load on/off according to the sensor's command. The receptacle's feed-thru capability offers a simple and efficient means for energy savings and code compliance.
- One RF Signal Pack can bind up to 16 RF Receptacles for convenient new and retrofit solutions.
- Communication range of 30 feet in worst-case environment: up to 150 feet in ideal environment.
- Low profile design allows device to blend seamlessly into any decor.
- Push-in locking tabs allow for convenient rotation after installation to improve RF communication.
- Operates in a quiet 915 MHz band.
- Compliant with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
- LED Indicator Light on the signal pack guides the binding process.
- Two mounting options (Acoustic Tile Mounting and Keyhole Mounting) offer productive solutions for fast, convenient installation.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies