Surge Protective Duplex Receptacle, Blue
5252BLSP Pass & Seymour
Surge Protective Duplex Receptacle offers increased transient protection, reliability and protection notification (LED Indicator only). Back & Side Wire, 15amp 125volt, Blue.
- Solid-state LED monitor has 25-year minimum life expectancy. A high visibility, wide-angle lens indicates protection is in place.
- LED Indication: Steady green = protected, Flashing re = not protected, OFF = no power to unit
- Wrap-around steel strap for structural integrity. Auto-ground is standard, for easier installation.
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic exterior resists impacts and scrapes.
- Triple-wipe, copper-alloy contacts for superior, more dependable connection.
- External screw-pressure-plate back and side wire terminals including ground with external back wire clamps (exclusive) accept #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad, solid or stranded conductors. External pressure plate feature allows two conductors to be terminated by a single screw.
- Thermal protection in 3 modes. 3 17mm dual pack MOVs absorb up to 340 Joules of excess energy in each leg (L-N, L-G, N-G) with 24,000 amp current handling capability for full, equal and symmetrical protection. Protection response time in less than one nanosecond.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies