Tamper-Resistant Heavy-Duty Decorator Spec Grade Single Receptacle, Back & Side Wire, 20A, 125V, Black
TR26361BK Pass & Seymour
Tamper-Resistant Heavy-Duty Decorator Spec Grade Single Receptacle, Back & Side Wire, 20amp 125volt, BrownFor detailed Tamper-Resistant receptacle information, visit our Tamper-Resistant Receptacles page.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- Easily accessed break-off line-contact connecting tab for fast and easy split-circuit wiring.
- Backed-out tri-drive brass terminal screws for faster installation.
- Internal screw-pressure-plate back and side wire capability.
- Two back wire holes for additional wiring flexibility.
- Corrosion-resistant plated steel strap is locked in to face and back body to resist pulling away from the face/body assembly.
- .032 inch thick brass triple-wipe power contacts.
- Two drive screws anchor steel strap to back body and face where abrupt removal torque is greatest.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||UL498, CSA C22.2 No. 42|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Connection||Back and side wire|
|Dielectric Strength||Withstands 2000V minimum|
|Temperature Rating||Temperature Rise: Maximum 30°C temperature rise at full-rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current with direct current. Operating Temperature: Maximum continuous +60°C, minimum -40°C without impact|
|Wire Size||#14 - #10|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Flammability: UL94 V2|