- Compact, impact-resistant nylon face and body are ultrasonically welded together for unrivaled strength.
- Face color coding by voltage facilitates locating and mating of proper devices.
- One piece, high-grade brass contacts offer excellent conductivity and heat-rise resistance.
- Clearly marked NEMA configuration, rating, and third-party listing on each unit's face.
- Single-piece, solid brass mounting strap is free of easily loosened rivets found on other brands.
- Side and external screw-pressure-plate back wire capability.
- Accepts #14 - #10 AWG.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Wires||3|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Wire Size||4 AWG|
Product Environmental Profile
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
What is the face diameter of the receptacle? I need a stainless steel plate for my customer and I want it to fit properly.
1.6" PASS AND SEYMOUR SS720
Date published: 2021-07-15