- Compact, impact-resistant nylon face and body are ultrasonically welded together for unrivaled strength.
- Face color coding by voltage facilitates locating and mating of proper devices.
- One piece, high-grade brass contacts offer excellent conductivity and heat-rise resistance.
- Clearly marked NEMA configuration, rating, and third-party listing on each unit's face.
- Single-piece, solid brass mounting strap is free of easily loosened rivets found on other brands.
- Side and external screw-pressure-plate back wire capability.
- Accepts #14 - #10 AWG.
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Number of Wires||3|
Product Environmental Profile
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
what is the difference between L10 -30R AND L6-30R
Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Turnlok receptacles. The difference between the L10-30R and L6-30R is the NEMA configuration and therefore the shape of the receptacle terminals where a plug can be inserted. Both receptacles are rated for 30 amps of course. The L10-30R has two hots and a neutral. There is no ground for that receptacle. Additionally, this receptacle is rated for 125/250 V. The L6-30R is rated for 250 V only and has two hots and a ground wire connection. You can only plug the respective plugs into each receptacle. Therefore, L6-30P goes in L6-30R and L10-30P goes in L10-30R. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2020-10-05