15/10A, 125/250V Watertight Straight Blade Plug, Yellow
14W07 Pass & Seymour
Rated watertight for 1,500 psi high-pressure hosedown, P&S plugs and connectors feature multiple seals to ensure protection against the environment. Constructed of a sturdy rubber body, which makes them impact- and chemical-resistant, they have nickel-plated blades and contacts for superior corrosion resistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPV) construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat , and weather.
- Nickel-Plated blades and contacts for long lasting, superior corrosion resistance.
- Multipoint sealing system provides environmental protection of NEMA 4, 4X, 6, 6P, & IP67 rated.
- Devices resist high-pressure hose down of 1,500 psi.
- Color coded sealing bushings provided for large range of cord diameters
- Large ribs on body for a superior grip when mating.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, FSUL, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Wire Size||18AWG - 12AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Moisture Resistance NEMA 3R (Flip Lid Assemblies/Back Boxes) Flammability UL94V0 (boxes & wiring device interiors) UL94V2 (cover plates) UL94HB (wiring device housings, flip lid seals) Operating Temperature -40°C (without impact) to +60°C continuous UV Resistance All exposed materials are UV stabilized|