15A, 125V Watertight Connector, Yellow
15W47 Pass & Seymour
Rated watertight for 1,500 psi high-pressure hosedown, P&S plugs and connectors feature multiple seals to ensure protection against the environment. Constructed of a sturdy rubber body, which makes them impact- and chemical-resistant, they have nickel-plated blades and contacts for superior corrosion resistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Rubber body construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat and weather.
- Floating blades allow self-alignment with contacts for a firm, even electrical connection.
- Terminal screws backed-out, ready-to-wire, saving time and money.
- Nickel-plated blades and contacts for long-lasting, superior corrosion resistance.
- Compression-type cord grip provides watertight seal and 205 lb. pull out strength.
- Multiple ring seals between plug and connector ensures protection from water and contaminants.
- Quick-drive assembly screws allow for fast installation to save time and money.
- NEMA 4, 4X, Watertight. IP65, 66, 67.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||701645|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Number of Wires||3|