15A, 125V Watertight Straight Blade Connector, Black
15W47BK Pass & Seymour
Rated watertight for 1,500 psi high-pressure hosedown, P&S watertight plugs and connectors feature multiple seals to ensure protection against the environment. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPV) construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat and weather.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Rubber body construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat and weather.
- Floating blades allow self-alignment with contacts for a firm, even electrical connection.
- Terminal screws backed-out, ready-to-wire, saving time and money.
- Nickel-plated blades and contacts for long-lasting, superior corrosion resistance.
- Compression-type cord grip provides watertight seal and 205 lb. pull out strength.
- Multiple ring seals between plug and connector ensures protection from water and contaminants.
- Quick-drive assembly screws allow for fast installation to save time and money.
- NEMA 4, 4X, Watertight. IP65, 66, 67.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, FSUL, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Wire Size||18AWG - 12AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Moisture Resistance NEMA 3R (Flip Lid Assemblies/Back Boxes) Flammability UL94V0 (boxes & wiring device interiors) UL94V2 (cover plates) UL94HB (wiring device housings, flip lid seals) Operating Temperature -40°C (without impact) to +60°C continuous UV Resistance All exposed materials are UV stabilized|