15A, 250V Watertight Straight Blade Connector, Black
15W49BK Pass & Seymour
Rated watertight for 1,500 psi high-pressure hosedown, P&S watertight plugs and connectors feature multiple seals to ensure protection against the environment. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPV) construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat and weather.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPV) construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat and weather.
- Nickel-Plated blades and contacts for long lasting, superior corrosion resistance.
- Multi-point sealing system provides environmental protection of NEMA 4, 4X, 6, 6P, & IP67 rated.
- Devices resist high-pressure hose down of 1,500 psi.
- Color-coded sealing bushings provided for large range of cord diameters
- Large ribs on body for a superior grip when mating.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, FSUL, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Wire Size||18AWG - 12AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Moisture Resistance NEMA 3R (Flip Lid Assemblies/Back Boxes) Flammability UL94V0 (boxes & wiring device interiors) UL94V2 (cover plates) UL94HB (wiring device housings, flip lid seals) Operating Temperature -40°C (without impact) to +60°C continuous UV Resistance All exposed materials are UV stabilized|