radiant® 15A Tamper-Resistant Self-Test GFCI Outlet with Night Light
1597NTLTRLACC4 radiant Collection
Combination Tamper-Resistant 15A Self-Test Night Light/GFCI, Light Almond is rated out of 5 by 1.
Ideal for replacing outlets by kitchen or bathroom sinks, this combination device from the radiant® Collection includes a tamper-resistant GFCI outlet paired with a sealed, built-in LED light which automatically turns on in the dark for easier nighttime navigation. Designed for safety, this self-testing GFCI outlet complies with National Electrical Code and makes trips easier to recognize and fix than GFCI breaker alternatives, thanks to an indicator light and accessible reset button right on the outlet. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
- Replaces any standard outlet with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips with a convenient reset button on the outlet.
- Features five adjustable light settings: Ultra Low, Low, Medium, High and OFF. Optional louver attachment also included for additional light level control.
- Hidden sensor controls night light based on ambient light, automatically turning on when it is dark.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
- 20 Amp feed-thru capacity
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, UL Listed, FSUL|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Trip Range||4 to 6 mA|
|Connection||Back and Side Wire|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Interrupt Rating||4 A|
|Environmental Conditions||95% Humidity, UL 94 V2|
Guide Form Specifications
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ruth 4674 from Great Features & Easy to install We purchased this GFCI Night Light outlet and installed one in our kitchen and bathroom. The night light offers just enough light to guide your way to the area it is installed. I would recommend this to anyone who needs some ambient light in an area that has a GFCI outlet.
Date published: 2019-03-03
Can you disable the nightlight? How?
The nightlight can not be disable on the GFCI. I would suggest the 1597TRW(non-nightlight version).
Date published: 2020-01-28
I'm trying to install now and when I insert the wires in the back and try to turn the screws to wrap the wire...the screws won't turn. I removed the wire and tried again. Still won't turn.
The GFCI terminal screws are pre-loosened to allow you to insert wire and tighten. If that is not how your new device is, I would return it to place of purchase or contact Technical Support for assistance is getting it replaced: Radiant products 1.800.223-4162 opt 3 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays) Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Date published: 2019-08-12
Does the light ever burn out? If so - is it necessary to replace the whole unit? I just installed one in my bathroom and it’s a relatively dark room most of the time so that light is almost always on.
The Energy-efficient LED has average 20-year life expectancy, eliminating bulb replacement
Date published: 2019-10-05
How many Lumens is the 1597NTLTRWCC4 Nightlight?
1597NTLTRWCC4 has an output of 30 Lumens
Date published: 2019-03-20
Installed 1597NTLTRLACCD4 GFCI with night light that is wired in series with vanity light. Line power into GFCI, load power to light. The night light feature doesn't work. Night light will flash on when the vanity light is turned on then go out.
Does the nighlight turn on when it is dark in the room? Try to cover it with Your hand and it should illuminate. It will not light up when the room is bright. If it does not do this please Contact technical support at 1800 223 4185 Option 1 For a warranty replacement.
Date published: 2019-10-28