radiant® Single-Pole/3-Way Occupancy Sensor
- Works with various lights/bulbs, including: Incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low-voltage (MLV) and electronic low-voltage (ELV), 1/6 hp.
- Customize how you want the light to turn on with three control settings.
- Features an adjustable time delay, letting you set the automatic shut-off after a specified window of time. Delay settings range from 30 seconds to 30 minutes after the room is vacated.
- Installs easily in place of a standard light or fan (single-pole) switch. No neutral wire required.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
- The secret for always turning the lights off? A device that does it for you automatically. Perfect for bathrooms, hallways, closets, and garages.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
You may also like...
More color options available. Replaces any existing single pole or 3-way switch for extra nighttime convenience and control.