- Advanced control logic based on RISC microcontroller provides: Detection signature processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI.
- Walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the area is initially occupied -- ideal for brief visits such as mail delivery.
- Simple, one-step setup. Ultrasonic diffusion technology spreads coverage to a wider area (patented).
- LEDs indicate occupancy detection. Four occupancy logic options give users the ability to customize control to meet application needs. Ultrasonic frequency of 40 kHz.
- Time delays: automatic, fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode. Sensitivity adjustment: reduce sensitivity (for PIR sensitivity): ultrasonic sensitivity is variable with trimpot.
- Multi-level, 360 degrees Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection. Mounting options: ceiling tile: 4 square junction box with double gang mudring. cULus listed. 5-year warranty.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||China|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1