adorne® sofTap™ Wi-Fi Ready Master Tru-Universal Dimmer
- Installs in 25 minutes or less, fitting into an existing electrical box and wiring directly to the light.
- Works with virtually any 120V dimmable bulb or fixture.
- Self-calibrates when you select your fixture's lighting type, automatically setting the appropriate minimum voltage to eliminate flicker and poor performance.
- Pair with a sofTap Wi-Fi Ready Remote Dimmer for 3-way control. Simply follow the provided instructions after installing to pair with the Master Dimmer.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices for app-based control, simply download the free Legrand Lighting Control app.
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and even integrates into advanced home automation systems.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control System, this device requires the adorne Hub to operate.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, FCC, UL 1472|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Frequency Rating||900 M (RF) Hz|
|Load||Incandescent, Halogen, MLV, Fluorescent, and ELV, CFL, and LED bulbs|
|Environmental Conditions||0 to 80 (relative humidity, non-condensing)|
Guide Form Specifications
I bind some of the dimmers to the house already but noticed that a set of wifi dimmers located on another floor are not bind (no lights), it seems like I created several house bind codes initially, how can I unbind or reset all the dimmers?
Do you have a SofTap Wi-Fi dimmer that supports 0-10V LED drivers?
Why don’t you have a WiFi dimmer over 700 watts? Most high end customers at this price level of device are likely going to have a Chandelier pushing 1,000 watts.
I'm using (2) ADTP700RMTUW1 in my 3-way set up. Since I have load wires in both locations, I don't know how to make one the master? Also, the dimmer will not actually dim, just on/off. Help?
I'm trying use ADTP700RMTUW1 and ASTPRRW1 but for some reason in my 3-way set up I have a 1) hot, 2) neutral, 3) black, 4) red. The 3) and 4) are in BOTH locations. No place to put the 3) and 4)
Do any of your Wi-Fi switches support fans? I'm looking for a Wi-Fi switch I can control fan speed with and I understand you aren't supposed to use a standard dimmer switch with fans.
For LED fixtures and existing three way wiring, can I use the Softap Universal master ADTP700RMTUW1 and a wifi remote switch ASTPRRW1 to get wifi lighting (getting the hub too)? Can I also use the ADTP700RMTUW1 and ASTPRRW1 for three way LED dimming?
I have adorne paddle switches, w/multiple 3 way setups (connected w/physical wiring). If I replace one of the 3 way switches w/a wifi master dimmer, will it still work w/remaining 3 way paddle switch? Does wifi mstr dimmer or paddle connect to the load?
You may also like...
The Whole House Lighting Controller enables control and time-of-day automation for all Legrand RF Lighting Control devices through the iOS and Andorid app