Touch™ Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer, Tru-Universal, Magnesium
- GETTING STARTED
- Time to install: 25 minutes or less.
- Easily install this Master dimmer into an existing electrical box and wire directly to the light.
- Once the Master dimmer is installed, a Touch Wi-Fi Ready Remote Dimmer may be installed to allow for Wi-Fi Ready control of a light from two locations without rewiring. Simply follow the instructions after installing to pair with the Master dimmer.
- Innovative snap-in system ensures easy installation.
- This item uses patented Tru-Universal technology, enabling the dimmer to support all load types including incandescent/halogen, magnetic low voltage (MLV), electronic low voltage (ELV) in forward or reverse phase, CFL/LED, etc.(with the exception of 0-10V LED drivers)
- The Legrand Lighting Control app is available for free on iTunes and Google Play. This item requires the adorne Hub. Shop now to learn how Wi-Fi lighting solutions can transform your home.
- This item requires an adorne Wall Plate. Shop now to choose from dozens of finishes including a variety of luxurious metals, or order in your own custom finish.
- Looking to integrate other party advanced automation systems? Visit our partners page.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, FCC, UL 1472|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Frequency Rating||900 M (RF) Hz|
|Load||Incandescent, Halogen, MLV, Fluorescent, and ELV, CFL, and LED bulbs|
|Environmental Conditions||0 to 80 (relative humidity, non-condensing)|
Guide Form Specifications
is there a cut sheet for the dimmer unit with the moel number ADTH700RMTU?
Will the tru universal dimmers work properly on fixtures with 0-10v dimming?
I installed touch WiFi dimmer switch and it’s just flashing green and red while the dimmer plus and minus are blinking what is the problem?
How much, in watts, does this switch draw when in standby? I am looking for a number, not a response like "very little". Need to know to calculate load for an entire house of them. Thanks!
When using the Touch Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer, can I use either Touch Remote Wi-Fi Switch or Touch Remote Wi-Fi Dimmer? What would be the pros and cons of each choice? Thank you!
Can I use one master one wi-fi master dimmer in as many as wi-fi dimmer remote in the whole house?
Difference between master and remote, i don't know which one i need
I am trying to place a Wifi master dimmer switch ADTH700RMTUW1. I bought a LED PENDANT LIGHT THAT IS DIMMABLE from amazon. I installed the switch as per instructions. The old switch had a ground, a hot and a 1-pole. There was a white wire. not working
You may also like...
The Whole House Lighting Controller enables control and time-of-day automation for all Legrand RF Lighting Control devices through the iOS and Andorid app