LEGRAND INTRODUCES THE RADIANT® COLLECTION PAIRING REFINED, CLASSIC AESTHETICS WITH FUNCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY
Global leader puts stylish design and modern conveniences at homeowners’ fingertips with affordable switches, outlets and home automation controls
WEST HARTFORD, CT – October 5, 2016
— Building on its commitment to the delivery and control of power and light without sacrificing inspired design, Legrand introduces the radiant® collection
– comprised of switches, wall plates, outlets, dimmers and home automation controls. Leveraging the design-first approach to these devices initiated by the adorne collection in 2013, the radiant collection brings convenient technology and tasteful, timeless aesthetics to style-conscious homeowners at an affordable price point.
Available at Lowe’s and other home improvement retail locations nationwide, the radiant collection enables homeowners to incorporate a cohesive design aesthetic throughout their home, drawing new attention to features previously considered an afterthought. The radiant collection product lineup eliminates unsightly screws, offers a clean low-profile design, and is available in a curated range of tasteful colors and finishes.
“Regardless of budget, homeowners want access to thoughtful design touches that elevate their home’s aesthetic and provide convenient experiential benefits,” said Rebecca Gounaris, Director of Marketing, Legrand. “Careful monitoring and market research indicates that more than ever, homeowners expect convenient control and advanced design elements to be incorporated into their personal spaces. By introducing the radiant collection, Legrand is offering homeowners a step above ordinary when it comes to reflecting their personal style and staying connected to their personal spaces.”
The radiant collection features refined and stylish wall plates with no unsightly screws and is available in eight tasteful color options, including six solid, neutral hues and two metallic finishes, to coordinate with any décor style. The wall plates are available in a variety of configuration options from one-gang to six-gang and side-by-side installation for the following radiant products:
- Dimmers – Conveniently conserve energy and create the perfect mood by adjusting light levels with a single slide on radiant dimmers.
- Outlets & USB Charging – Not all outlets are created equal, and while some simply deliver power, radiant outlet options protect against electrical shocks or fires offering elevated safety alongside enhanced accessibility, ranging from tamper-resistant electrical outlets to USB-charging functionality.
- Switches & Sensors – radiant switches offer a stylish low-profile and a variety of functional options, from paddle switches to timer or sensor activations.
- Home Automation Controls – Controlling home automation functionalities, including intercoms, multi-room audio, wireless (RF) lighting control, is convenient and cohesive with an array of complementary wall plates and switches from radiant.
Select products from the radiant collection easily integrate with Legrand’s Intuity home automation products, making ultimate control of lighting, audio, temperature, security and communications just a touch away via smartphone, tablet or an optional installed iPad mini.
To learn more, or find a retail location near you, visit www.legrand.us/radiant.
# # #
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value is a prime vector for growth, including in particular connectable products enhancing value in use. Legrand reported sales of $5.3 billion in 2015. Legrand has a strong presence in North America, with a portfolio of well-known product lines that include C2G, Cablofil, Electrorack, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, Nuvo, On-Q, Ortronics, Pass & Seymour, QMotion, Quiktron, Raritan, Vantage, Watt Stopper, and Wiremold. Legrand is listed on Euronext Paris and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, ASPI, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819). www.legrand.com.