30"" Plastic Enclosure with Hinged Door
Constructed with a robust, wireless transparent ABS plastic material, this lightweight, low-profile enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices into traditional structured wiring installations., , The enclosure mounts easily for both surface and recessed applications, and the hinged door is equiped with extra venting along the vertical plane for superior heat disipation.
- Made with ABS plastic, the enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices without interference.
- Extruded cover adds 1.2'' of depth for cable headroom and 3rd party device compatibility.
- Universal mounting grid maximizes compatibility with 3rd party products without additional brackets.
- Extra venting along the vertical plane of the door allows for superior heat dissipation.
- Staggered mounting tabs allow multiple enclosures to mount in adjacent stud bays.
- Cover includes metal hinge that attaches to enclosure in seconds.
- Lockable with provided screws.
- Tapered design allows enclosures and covers to stack for efficient transportation and warehousing
- UL listed.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Guide Form Specifications
Customer CAD PDF
Product Environmental Profile
Will your 48845CC6 fit on here?
Hello, No it will not. That unit is meant to mount into a typical 19in rack mount space. It will not fit into the enclosure. Thank you.
Date published: 2019-04-19
What products are compatiable with the universal mounting grid?
Hello, The device is designed to handle a bulk of Luxul products and a variety of other third party pieces. We do not have a list of devices as the overall design is meant to be able to secure a pretty diverse set of modems/routers/security devices. What are you looking to mount specifically? Thank you.
Date published: 2019-04-19
Will the ENP3050 cabinet accept 2" conduit in top and bottom of cabinet? Do I need a trim ring with the ENP3050 cabinet? I have 15 cat 6 network cables and 6 RG6 coax cables to terminate inside the cabinet, will this also allow for a network switch. What
Hello, The answers to your question: 1. The holes at the top of the cabinet are 2' in measurement and they should be able to take 2' conduit without issue. The holes at the bottom are only 1 and 1/4 inch and will not be able to handle that conduit. 2. No. Its optional if you want to cover up the drywall around the enclosure. 3. It depends heavily on what product you are mounting to the enclosure but if you're using multiple network devices or telecom devices, you should have enough space left over for a standard sized switch/mount. Thank you.
Date published: 2019-03-04