Get added security with the Repeat and Away Emulator for your home's lighting. It records the normal usage of lights while you are at home, so you can easily play them back whenever you are away. For use with adorne's Wi-Fi Lighting Control, it also helps extend the wireless range between a system's hub and a connected device by 100 ft. per repeater for a total home solution.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
WHERE TO BUY
- Simulates occupancy when your away, using recorded lighting patterns, to deter potential break-ins.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control solution. No network wiring is necessary.
- Extends the range between the Hub and installed Wi-Fi Ready switches, dimmers and outlets.
- Up to two repeaters can be installed on a single system.
- Uses patented 900 MHz RF communication protocol to avoid interference with other 900 MHz devices, such as cordless phones and baby monitors.
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
how many repeaters can be connected yo a Hub LC7001
A maximum of two repeaters can be added to the LC7001 hub.
Date published: 2020-07-23