- Oversize silver alloy contacts for long life and better heat dissipation.
- Side wired terminals accept #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad conductors.
- Fiber terminal insulation barriers standard.
- Can be mounted in standard device boxes or in NEMA 1 sheet steel enclosures.
- Bodies, covers, and toggles molded of durable nylon.
- Single Pole-Double Throw and Double Pole-Double Throw.
- Locking Switches supplied with one 1498-NT key.
- Normally open.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||17949|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
Is the 1250 have maintained contacts or momentary?
The 1250 switch is a SP/DT Momentary contact switch.
Date published: 2021-02-25
can this be used with 24 volts sensor and power pack?
The motor control switch can be used to control ON/OFF power to the power pack.
Date published: 2022-05-19
where do you connect ground wire
The Manual Controller switch, 3 position - center off(1250) does not require a GROUND connection.
Date published: 2019-01-31