text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation

Discontinued: Home Entertainment Connection Center 7.1 [No Sub]

HT1000 On-Q
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 163ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

The HECC provides a single connection point for satellite/cable, video, phone, data and speakers. It conceals messy wires behind the wall and features universal keystone insert support for easy installation and use. The HECC ships with a bracket for ne
Application Sector Residential


  • White, ready-to-use cover (that can also be painted to fit any decor) allows wires to pass through while concealing all unsightly connections
  • Features an installer side and a user side that require no tools
  • Features connections for CATV, digital satellite, and auxiliary video input: and telecom connections for data and telephone
  • Rugged metal pre-wire bracket mounts on standard 16'' on-center studs


General Info
UPC Number 804428021599
Country Of Origin China
Product Line On-Q


  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 77ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Questions & Answers

I have the HT1000 installed, but I need the cover plate. Where can I get a replacement cover plate?

Asked by: Trojan74
We don't sell that part individually. You will need to buy a replacement HT1000 to get that cover plate.
Answered by: Jeffrey M.
Date published: 2021-09-14

I have no need for this in a typical SMC but I would like to wall mount it , is there an available cutout template

Asked by: ReemyRCDD
This device is not shaped for mounting to a wall. It is meant to be recessed in the wall. It is a stud cavity's width, so in theory when you install this, you could cut the drywall from stud to stud and measure the vertical height of the unit once it's in your possession.
Answered by: Jeffrey M.
Date published: 2021-01-04

What type of receiver will fit this device box? I moved into a home where I guess they took it and I’m new to this whole thing 

Asked by: Dustin
This is a place to connect any home theater receiver to. They are just speaker terminals.
Answered by: Jeffrey M.
Date published: 2020-12-03

Am looking for a wall connection center that would support Dolby Atmos 5.1.4. Do you have or considering a similar product?

Asked by: Eric
Not currently, but we are always looking to innovate in this space.
Answered by: Jeffrey M.
Date published: 2020-12-03

I'm installing the digital home audio system in my home, and I am wondering what additional things would I need to get this 7.1 surround setup to get this working on the controllers?

Asked by: cbtl
Hello, The digital audio system would not have any integration capabilities with this piece. Digital Audio is a whole house audio system that's meant to play audio via keypads in each room on a pair of speakers. The HECC is a Home Theater specific device that will tie back to a Home Theater receiver. The only level of integration that would be done there would be to have the receiver function as a source for the Digital Audio system using one of our Global Source inputs or a Local Source Input. You can then route the music/audio from the receiver into the Digital Audio keypads. If you need additional help, please contact us at 800-223-4162, Option 3 for Support and Option 2 for On-Q. Thank you.
Answered by: Romier S
Date published: 2019-02-28

Can this be modified to also house a standard 15A outlet?

Asked by: Jason
Hello, Unfortunately, this cannot be modified for that purpose. I might recommend this product as an alternative: https://www.legrand.us/onq/audio-video/home-theater/home-theater-connections/ht2202-wh-v1.aspx Thank you.
Answered by: Romier S
Date published: 2019-02-27

Where in Jacksonville, Florida can I purchase this?

Asked by: Jose
Hello, We sell this product at Lowes if there is a local store around you. You can also purchase this product online at Amazon.com. Thanks.
Answered by: Romier S
Date published: 2018-08-31

I am looking for a replacement cover plate for my HT-1000. My renters lost/damaged my original, how do I go about getting a replacement cover plate?

Asked by: Sozaruss
Hello, We do not carry the cover separately from that product but we can process an RMA to get that unit replaced for you. If you want to contact me via email at technical.support-hs@legrand.us with your full shipping address, I can work with you to process that RMA and get this taken care of for you. Thank you.
Answered by: Romier S
Date published: 2018-04-03
  • y_2021, m_10, d_22, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_HT1000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_legrand
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 168ms