- High density racking solution: 45 rack units front and rear.
- Choice of vertical management: A solution for every application - vertical cable management cage with individual rack unit fingers and hinged door, vertical cage with hinged access latches, and cable management rings.
- Patented channel construction: Protects and conceals your horizontal cabling like no other rack.
- Built-in top trough with waterfalls: Gives bend radius control and cable routing.
- Open channels top and bottom: Allows floor and ceiling access for horizontal distribution cables.
- EIA hole pattern front and rear of channel: Supports equipment shelves and heavy electronics while power strips and other accessories can be mounted to the rear rail without using additional rack space.
- Can be assembled as a 19" or 23" rack: No additional hardware required- no need to stock two sizes of racks.
- Speed nuts included: Increases speed and ease of assembly, while adding extra strength to your rack--Speednut eliminates the need for a second wrench.
- Rack includes hardware kit, two packages of hook and loop D-style straps and 50 #12-24 equipment mounting screws: Do not have to purchase as separate items - money saving.
|Country Of Origin||United States|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Product Environmental Profile
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
What is the weight of the MM6716 rack?
Hello, The weight of MM6716 is 57lbs. Regards
Date published: 2021-02-18