Evolution™ Series Four/Five Gang On-Grade Floor Box
The Evolution™ Series Four/Five Gang On-Grade Floor Box is designed to be installed in both on-grade and above grade concrete floor applications. Box has an epoxy coating that allows the box to be placed in on-grade applications without the need for additional vapor barriers. The box has a fully finished interior to assist plugging and unplugging of devices, and comes complete with all components needed for initial installation. Designed to work with standard size wall plates for four gangs of capacity, or proprietary plates for a full five gangs of capacity. Custom options are available upon request.
- One box many applications. Evolution Series Floor Boxes are designed to work in concrete, raised and wood floor applications and are fully adjustable both pre- and post-concrete pour. A single box can be specified for multiple floor types without having to order additional components or accessories.
- Configurable with removable modules. In addition to having removable dividers and a tunnel feature that allows all compartments to be connected, the modules are removable through the top or back of the floor box. This allows for easier installations and facilitates moves, adds and changes without having to disconnect services, saving time and money.
- Audio/Video Design. Evolution Series Floor Boxes have been developed specifically with the A/V industry in mind. With 3 1/2'' - 3 7/8'' [89mm x 98mm] of wiring capacity behind each device plate, these boxes will accept devices from leading A/V manufacturers including Extron® Electronics and Crestron®.
- Durable 180° articulating hinge. Hinge design enables covers to open a full 180° and lie flat on the floor surface with the durability to support a large cover. Provides easy access to all interior modules and activations while reducing tripping hazards.
- Auto-close egress doors. Cable egress doors lock in position when open, and automatically closes around wires to protect cabling and reduce trip hazards.
- Die cast aluminium cover assemblies. Evolution Series Floor Box Covers have been designed to work on multiple floor surfaces and are manufactured from die cast aluminium to provide strength and style. Decorative powder coat colors (black, brass, bronze, gray, nickel, and aluminium) will complement any room décor.
- Finished interior. Fully finished interior removes the unfinished industrial look while increasing visibility, making it easier to see where to plug in devices.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT, Meets Article 314.27(C) of NEC.|
|Product Volume US||702.0|
|Product Width US||9.0|
|Product Height US||6.0|
|Product Weight US||12.93|
|Product Depth US||13.0|
|Cubic Capacity||27.5 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Cable Entry||Knockouts in|
|Number of Outlets||0|