6AT Prewired A/V Evolution™ Poke Thru Device, Flush Style Cover, Black
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Designed for retrofit and new construction, Evolution Series 6inch Poke-Thru devices provide convenient access to power, communications, and audio/video services recessed below floor level - providing maximum device protection. With 3-gangs of capacity that allow you to configure services for the needs of your space, services can be placed in any location within the unit. The low-profile durable metal covers are available in six powder-coated finishes and three durable finishes, designed to match any space. The cover also features sliding doors that allow cables to neatly egress from the unit, protecting cables while reducing tripping hazards. Evolution Series 6inch Poke-Thru devices are the perfect fit for meeting and training rooms, classrooms, healthcare facilities or commercial buildings with open-space architecture.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
WHERE TO BUY
- Prewired Assembly: Save on labor with a completely assembled, prewired poke-thru with every power receptacle already installed.
- Recessed Devices: All power, communications and A/V devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- ''Step-on-it'' Installation. Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Unique Cover Design: The cover opens a full 180 degrees with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors to keep wires, connections and people safe.
- Multiple Finishes: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices are available in multiple finishes: (BK) black, (GY) gray, (NK) nickel, (BS) brass, (BZ) bronze, (AA) brushed aluminum, (SB) satin brass and (SN) satin nickel to seamlessly match your environment.
- Ideal for High Foot Traffic Environments: Satin brass, satin nickel and brushed aluminum finishes offer a more durable, high-end look with a tougher clear powder coat.
- Flush Style Cover Assemblies: A flush style cover for tile applications allows the Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices to be adjusted to the same level as the top surface of the floor covering. The flush cover is designed to be used for tile or wood floors and in higher traffic applications, where a low profile is a must.
- A/V Ready: Plates included to accept industry standard communications and A/V devices from most manufacturers including Legrand AVIP, Extron® and more.
- Plug Load Control Up To 30 Feet: Tested with Pass & Seymour® Wireless RF receptacles to control plug loads up to a distance of 30 feet when the cover is closed.
- 3 hour fire rating: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices use an intumescent material that maintains the fire rating of any floor for up to 3 hours, the longest of its type.
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines. Wide trim flange is designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5 which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The poke-thru trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. UL Fire rated for up to 2-hour rated floors maintains the fire classification of the floor.
|Country Of Origin||United States|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT. cULus Listed Nonmetallic Outlet Boxes & Fittings Classified for Fire Resistance: File R8209 Guide CEYY. Meets Article 300.21, 300.22[C] &314 of NEC.|
|Number of Knockouts||2|
|Product Volume US||854.14 cu in|
|Product Width US||7.25 in|
|Product Height US||7.25 in|
|Product Weight US||10.29 lb|
|Product Depth US||16.25 in|
|Core Hole Size||6 in|
|Cubic Capacity||24.5 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Number of Outlets||2|
6AT Three Hour Fire Rated, Prewired A/V Evolution Recessed Poke-Thru Device, Flush Style Cover, 6AT2PAV3Hdxf
Evolution Series 6AT Poke-Thru Device Flush Style Cover Assembly - 6CT2dxf
Evolution Series 6AT Poke-Thru Devices Recessed Prewired Assembly with Flush Style Cover - 6AT2Pdxf
Evolution Series 6AT Poke-Thru Devices Recessed Prewired Audio/Video Assembly with Flush Style Cover - 6AT2PAVdxf View More
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Can these devices be recessed in a slab on grade condition?
Hello, These are fire rated poke thru assemblies so they are only designed for use on upper floors. For slab on grade you'll want to look into using the RFB2E-OG or RFB4E-OG series. Here is a link to the spec sheet for those options: https://legrand.webdamdb.com/directdownload.php?ti=55654735&tok=emvCUG6khDJf/iVmbV9KFwRR
Date published: 2021-06-07
Where can I find the Owner and Maintenance (O&M) document for the Poke Thru?
Hi Nicole, We offer our installation instructions for O&M documentation. Please click the link below for a copy of the product installation instructions: https://legrand.webdamdb.com/directdownload.php?ti=41713774&tok=G/k7KNaIxLkxqvE6Cv5lBwRR Thank you,
Date published: 2021-01-19