6AT Prewired Evolution™ Poke Thru Device, Surface Style Cover, Black
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Designed for retrofit and new construction, Evolution Series 6'' Recessed Poke-Thru devices provide convenient access to power, communications, and audio/video services recessed below floor level - providing maximum device protection. With 3 Gangs of capacity, you will be able to configure services for the needs of your space. The low-profile metal covers are available in brushed aluminum, satin brass, satin nickel, and multiple powder-coated finishes designed to match any space. Evolution Series 6'' Poke-Thru devices are the perfect fit for kiosks, meeting rooms, training rooms, classrooms, healthcare facilities or commercial buildings with open-space architecture. For carpet, tile, wood and laminate concrete floor coverings.
WHERE TO BUY
- Prewired assembly: Save on labor with a completely assembled, prewired poke-thru with every power receptacle already installed.
- Recessed devices: All power, communications and A/V devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- ''Step-on-it'' installation: Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Unique cover design: The cover opens a full 180 degrees with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors to keep wires, connections and people safe.
- Multiple finishes: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices are available in multiple finishes, (BK) black, (GY) gray, (NK) nickel, (BS) brass, (BZ) bronze, (AL) aluminum, (AA) brushed aluminum, (SB) satin brass, (SN) satin nickel to seamlessly match your environment.
- Surface style cover assemblies: A surface style cover is for mounting on top of the finished floor surface. The surface cover is designed to be used for carpet, tile, wood, polished concrete, or terrazzo.
- Open system for expanded compatibility: Accepts industry standard power, communications and A/V devices from most manufacturers including Legrand AVIP, Extron® and more.
- Plug load control up to 30 feet: Tested with Pass & Seymour® Wireless RF receptacles to control plug loads up to a distance of 30 feet when the cover is closed.
- 2 hour fire rating: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices use an intumescent material that maintains the fire rating of any floor for up to 2 hours.
- Meets ADA accessibility guidelines: Wide trim flange is designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5 which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The poke-thru trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio.
- UL Listed and UL fire classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards: UL Fire rated for up to 2-hour rated floors maintains the fire classification of the floor.
|Country Of Origin||United States|
|Number of Knockouts||2|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT. cULus Listed Nonmetallic Outlet Boxes & Fittings Classified for Fire Resistance: File R8209 Guide CEYY. Meets Article 300.21, 300.22[C] &314 of NEC.|
|Product Width US||7.25 in|
|Product Weight US||9.44 lb|
|Product Volume US||854.14 cu in|
|Product Depth US||16.25 in|
|Product Height US||7.25 in|
|Cubic Capacity||24.5 cu in|
|Core Hole Size||6 in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Number of Outlets||4|
Guide Form Specifications
Product Environmental Profile
6AT Three Hour Fire Rated, Prewired Evolution Recessed Poke-Thru Device, Surface Style Cover, 6ATC2P3Hdxf
Evolution Series 6AT Poke-Thru Device Surface Style Cover Assembly - 6CTC2dxf
Evolution Series 6AT Poke-Thru Devices Recessed Prewired Assembly with Surface Style Cover - 6ATC2Pdxf View More
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
What brand of cat6 jack fits into insert of floorbox
Hello Mark, The plates that are included with this poke thru accept Ortronics Tracjacks, Series II, Tech Choice, Commscope, Systimax or standard keystone style jacks from most manufacturers. Thank you,
Date published: 2022-09-14
Can the 6ATC2PBK be configured to support (1) 1" conduit (half gang side) and (1) 1 1/4" conduit 1-gang side) on the low voltage side of the box?
The 6ATC2PBK has power in both side gangs. The center gang can be used for low voltage, and it can be fed with (1) 1-1/4" conduit (using a 1125CHA feed plate), or it can be fed with (1) 2" conduit (using a 152CHA feed plate). The 6ATC2PAVBK has power in only one side gang. The other side gang and the center gang can be used for low voltage. You can feed the low voltage gangs with (1) 1-1/4" conduit (using a 1125CHAe) for the center, and with (1) 3/4" conduit (using a 575CHA) for the LV side gang . Or you can feed both LV compartments together with a 2" conduit (with the 152CHA).
Date published: 2022-09-01
Can the junction box below 6ATC2PBK be removed for direct wire from below
Hello, The junction box can be removed. However, wire connections cannot be made within the 6ATC2PBK poke-thru. If you need to relocate the junction box to an accessible location, you will need the replacement receptacles with 25' wire leads, 68REC-25. Thanks,
Date published: 2022-03-03
What is the maximum number of RJ45 data outlets that can be installed in this device, assuming no power or AV devices are needed?
Hello - The 6AT unwired Evolution Poke Thru device can accommodate up to twelve RJ45 data jacks. We have an eight port plate for the center compartment and two port plates for the side compartments. Thanks,
Date published: 2022-02-15