Evolution 6ATC2PAV Series Recessed Prewired Audio/Video Assembly with Surface Style Cover
Designed for retrofit and new construction, Evolution Series 6'' Recessed Poke-Thru devices provide convenient access to power, communications, and audio/video services recessed below floor level - providing maximum device protection. With 3 Gangs of capacity, you will be able to configure services for the needs of your space. The low-profile metal covers are available in brushed aluminum, satin brass, satin nickel, and multiple powder-coated finishes designed to match any space. Evolution Series 6'' Poke-Thru devices are the perfect fit for kiosks, meeting rooms, training rooms, classrooms, healthcare facilities or commercial buildings with open-space architecture. For carpet, tile, wood and laminate concrete floor coverings.
- Prewired Assembly: Save on labor with a completely assembled, prewired poke-thru with every power receptacle already installed.
- Recessed Devices: All power, communications and A/V devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- ''Step-on-it'' Installation: Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Unique Cover Design: The cover opens a full 180 degrees with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors to keep wires, connections and people safe.
- Multiple Finishes: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices are available in multiple finishes: (BK) black, (GY) gray, (NK) nickel, (BS) brass, (BZ) bronze, (AA) brushed aluminum, (SB) satin brass and (SN) satin nickel to seamlessly match your environment.
- Ideal for High Foot Traffic Environments: Satin brass, satin nickel and brushed aluminum finishes offer a more durable, high-end look with a tougher clear powder coat.
- Surface Style Cover Assemblies: A surface style cover is for mounting on top of the finished floor surface. The surface cover is designed to be used for carpet, tile, wood, polished concrete, or terrazzo.
- A/V Ready: Plates included to accept industry standard communications and A/V devices from most manufacturers including Legrand AVIP, Extron® and more.
- Plug Load Control Up To 30 Feet: Tested with Pass & Seymour® Wireless RF receptacles to control plug loads up to a distance of 30 feet when the cover is closed.
- 3 hour fire rating: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices use an intumescent material that maintains the fire rating of any floor for up to 3 hours, the longest of its type.
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines. Wide trim flange is designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5 which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The poke-thru trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. UL Fire rated for up to 2-hour rated floors maintains the fire classification of the floor.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT. cULus Listed Nonmetallic Outlet Boxes & Fittings Classified for Fire Resistance: File R8209 Guide CEYY. Meets Article 300.21, 300.22[C] &314 of NEC.|
|Number of Knockouts||3/4" - 2"|
|Cubic Capacity||24 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
6AT Three Hour Fire Rated, Prewired A/V Evolution Recessed Poke-Thru Device, Surface Style Cover, 6ATC2PAV3Hdxf
Evolution Series 6AT Poke-Thru Device Surface Style Cover Assembly - 6CTC2dxf
Evolution Series 6AT Poke-Thru Devices Recessed Prewired Assembly with Surface Style Cover - 6ATC2Pdxf
Evolution Series 6AT Poke-Thru Devices Recessed Prewired Audio/Video Assembly with Surface Style Cover - 6ATC2PAVdxf