Small Point5 Column
The Vista Point5 provides power, voice, data and audiovisual connections without disrupting conference spaces. Mounted on the floor, the Vista Point5 can nestle into the center of a contemporary conference table or double as one of the support legs. It's unobtrusive design allows the table to remain open for paperwork and other presentation materials. Clear access to outlets and jacks keeps the floor free from running cords and cables. And, the Vista Point5 offers easy communications connections for up to eight users. Make the most of any meeting space with the Vista Point5.
- Flexibility. Choose from a range of center panels to accommodate your aesthetic and capacity requirements.
- Height options. Choice of heights to accommodate different work surface heights.
- Vertical barrier. This internal barrier permits electrical and communications devices to be installed next to each other without interference.
- Finishing cap. The top cap is constructed of heavy duty, 3/4'' thick aluminum.
- Device Compatibility. Compatible with a wide range of standard power and communications devices.
- UL Listed.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Standard||cULus Listed Multioutlet Assemblies: File E15191 Guide PVGT: Meets Article 380 of NEC.|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance