- Steel Raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location installation.
- Compact, low profile appearance. Requires minimal space.
- Available in Ivory ScuffCoat or gray baked enamel finish. The durable ScuffCoat provides a durable, scratch-resistant finish while the gray baked enamel compliments the décor or can be painted.
- Full range of fittings. Provides a complete wiring solution.
- Single-and-dual-gang boxes. Wire devices into the raceway system or protect a Plugmold® strip with a surge or GFCI device.
- Factory wired Plugmold® sections available in 3’, 5’, and 6’ lengths with 15A receptacles installed in cover. Ideal for short runs requiring additional outlets in electrically busy areas.
- Single, alternating circuit, and isolated ground receptacles. Meets virtually any job requirement.
- Choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 6'', 9'', 12'', and 18''.
- Snapicoil harnesses of prewired receptacles in 48’ and 50’. Eliminates multiple splicing, speeding up installation on long runs.
- Snapicoil harnesses offer a choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 12'', 18'' and 30''.
- Customization available. All products can be modified to accommodate virtually any application.
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Number of Receptacles||8|
|Standard||cULus Listed Base & Blank Cover: File E4376 Guide RJBT. Multioutlet Assemblies: File E15191 Guide PVGT. Fittings: File E41751 Guide RJPR. Base & Blank Cover & Plugmold Series w/Snapicoil Haarness: Meets Article 386 of NEC. Meets Section 12-3032 of CEC. cULus Listed Raceway: File E4376 Guide RJBT. Fittings: File E41751 Guide RJPR. Base & Black Cover: Meets Article 386 of NEC. Meets Section 12-600 of CEC.|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Environmental Conditions||Dry interior locations|