- Steel Raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location installation with greater wire capacity than V2000.
- Ivory ScuffCoat finish. Durable scratch resistant finish.
- Removable cover. Allows easy access to wiring for changes or additions.
- Full range of fittings. Provides a complete wiring solution.
- Single-and-dual-gang boxes. Wire devices into the raceway system or protect a Plugmold® strip with a surge or GFCI device.
- Factory wired Plugmold® sections available in 3’, 5’, and 6’ lengths with 20A, 120V receptacles. Ideal for short runs requiring additional outlets in electrically busy areas.
- Single or alternating circuit. Meets virtually any circuit requirement.
- Choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 6”, 12” and 18”.
- Simplex receptacle. More spacing options available.
- Duplex receptacle. Aesthetically pleasing, functional 20A duplex for the 24S (2400) Series.
- Customization available. All products can be modified to accommodate virtually any application.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Number of Receptacles||3|
|Standard||cULus Listed Base & Blank Cover: File E4376 Guide RJBT. Multioutlet Assemblies: File E15191 Guide PVGT. Fittings: File E41751 Guide RJPR. Base & Blank Cover& Plugmold Series w/Snapcoil Harness: Meets Article 386 of NEC. Meets Section 12-3032 of CEC. Plugmold Wired Sections: Meets Article 380 of NEC. Meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Environmental Conditions||Dry interior locations|