Plugmold Hard-Wired Multi-Outlet Strip 3 foot long with receptacles 6 inches on center, Ivory
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
The Wiremold 2000 Series raceway offers a selection of steel, aluminum, and nonmetallic raceways that provide a versatile solution for many applications. Plugmold sections offer single or alternating circuits, in standard or isolated ground receptacles. The ScuffCoat finish is scratch resistant and protects against nicks and chips while preventing color from fading.
WHERE TO BUY
- Steel Raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location installation.
- Compact, low profile appearance. Requires minimal space.
- Available in Ivory ScuffCoat or gray baked enamel finish. The durable ScuffCoat provides a durable, scratch-resistant finish while the gray baked enamel compliments the décor or can be painted.
- Full range of fittings. Provides a complete wiring solution.
- Single-and-dual-gang boxes. Wire devices into the raceway system or protect a Plugmold® strip with a surge or GFCI device.
- Factory wired Plugmold® sections available in 3’, 5’, and 6’ lengths with 15A receptacles installed in cover. Ideal for short runs requiring additional outlets in electrically busy areas.
- Single, alternating circuit, and isolated ground receptacles. Meets virtually any job requirement.
- Choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 6'', 9'', 12'', and 18''.
- Snapicoil harnesses of prewired receptacles in 48’ and 50’. Eliminates multiple splicing, speeding up installation on long runs.
- Snapicoil harnesses offer a choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 12'', 18'' and 30''.
- Customization available. All products can be modified to accommodate virtually any application.
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS.
|Country Of Origin||United States|
|Number of Receptacles||6|
|Standard||cULus Listed Multioutlet Assembly: File E15191 Guide PVGT/PVGT7|
|Product Width US||36.0 in|
|Product Weight US||1.79 lb|
|Product Volume US||39.6 cu in|
|Product Depth US||0.88 in|
|Product Height US||1.25 in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Environmental Conditions||Dry interior locations|
White Papers & Tech Bulletins
Product Environmental Profile
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
Are there OSB ports available
Hello - USB Plugmold is an available option. For example, the V20GB306TRUSB has a two port USB module and five outlets. Thank you
Date published: 2022-01-14
Do you sell replacement outlets for your plugmold power strip? I have four of your Plugmold strips connected in series in my workshop. An outlet in one of the strips cracked, and downstream strips are dead. And I don't want to hard-wire around it.
The outlets for the Plugmold strips are not field replaceable. The strip with the broken outlet must be replaced in its entirety.
Date published: 2021-12-13
Is this available in 20 amp receptacles? If the strip is mounted horizontally (receptacle face down) will the connected appliance male slip out of the receptacle or is friction enough to hold it in place?
Hi Michael, The 20A version is model number V24GB306. The male plug should have enough friction to hold in place. I have not heard of things becoming unplugged due to the strip being upside down.
Date published: 2021-08-21
Can a 3' section be cut down to 2'? I have about 5' of counter top and want to link 2 of them together.
Yes, any of our hardwired Plugmold sections can be cut to a shorter length on-site. A hack saw can be used to cut the base and cover. Feel free to direct any additional questions to us at 1-844-957-3783. From the main menu choose option 2 for Wiremold followed by option 2 for technical support. If you prefer email, our address is email@example.com.
Date published: 2022-05-21
I am installing plug mold on a brick surface and terminating the plug mold at the place where the brick meets a wall that is a cavity wall made of wood studs and covered with drywall, can the plug mold be made to fit into a wiremold box?
Hello, There are two ways to feed the Plugmold. The entrance end fitting can be placed at the end of the track to feed the wires from the end. The other option is back feeding though the knockouts in the back. Assuming since it's a block wall you will be using the end feed method. The 2010A2 is the appropriate entrance end fitting, or the 2048 single gang device box can be used as well. If need be it might be best to consult the factory directly to provide more information about your specific application. The direct phone number is 1-800-621-0049 option 3 for tech support.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Since there are wires on both sides of each strip, what is the best way to terminate the wires?
Hello, The wires on the end of the strip can simply be capped off with an individual wire nut (one per wire) and tucked into the end of the track. The end caps supplied with the strip will then close off the open ends to the track.
Date published: 2021-09-11