Wiremold 20GB306TR Tamper Resistant Plugmold Multioutlet System, Black
The Wiremold 2000 Series raceway offers a selection of steel, aluminum, and nonmetallic raceways that provide a versatile solution for many applications. Plugmold sections offer single or alternating circuits, in standard or isolated ground receptacles. The ScuffCoat finish is scratch resistant and protects against nicks and chips while preventing color from fading.
- Meets new Tamper Resistant requirements for 2008 NEC Section 406.11. Provides additional protection from burns and other injuries. Mandated for residential applications.
- Built-in shutter system. Prevents the insertion of unwanted objects such as hairpins, keys and nails. Providing additional protection for occupants including small children.
- Available in 3' & 5' [914mm & 1.5m] lengths with 6'' [305mm] receptacle spacing. Provides additional power access in smaller, more confined areas. Multiple lengths present more mounting options.
- 15A Proprietary Simplex Decorator Receptacle. Functional and aesthetically pleasing, matches any décor.
- Steel or aluminum construction. Superior strength for residential applications. Providing years of protection and convenience.
- Designed for surface mounting. Easier and more convenient installation. Eliminates the need to break through walls.
- Multiple finishes. Available in ivory, gray, white, black, stainless steel and anodized aluminum to accommodate a wide range of applications.
- Multiple power feed options. Provide clean, attractive installations with concealed power sources.
- Custom options available. Custom configurations and finish options are also available. Consult the factory for more information.
- cULus Listed.
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Number of Receptacles||6|
|Standard||cULus Listed Multioutlet Assembly: File E15191 Guide PVGT/PVGT7|
|Product Volume US||37.26|
|Product Width US||36.0|
|Product Height US||1.38|
|Product Weight US||1.79|
|Product Depth US||0.75|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Environmental Conditions||Dry interior locations|