adorne® 15A Tamper-Resistant Self-Test GFCI Outlet - Plus-Size
AGFTR2153M4 adorne Collection
GFCI Outlet, 15A, Plus-Size, Magnesium is rated out of 5 by 4.
Add contemporary style, safely, to kitchens, bathrooms and more, with GFCI Outlets from the adorne Collection. Meeting Electrical Code* for ground fault protection in the home, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips right where they happen – no more confusion or running to the breaker box. The adorne GFCI Outlets also self-test automatically every three seconds to ensure reliable protection from shock due to ground fault occurrences. *GFCI protection is required by code in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, basements, outdoor areas, and for any other outlets found within six feet of a sink or water source. GFCI outlets should always be used when replacing existing GFCI outlets during renovation. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the adorne® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips with a convenient reset button on the outlet.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Configuration easily supports two plugs and offers the capacity of a standard 15A outlet, in a uniquely contemporary design.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- Replaces any standard outlet with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Trip Range||4 to 6 mA|
|Connection||Side & Back Wire|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Interrupt Rating||0.025 A|
Guide Form Specifications
Customer CAD PDF
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Elevate your style. Completely love the “Legrand GFCI OUTLET” Very sleek and accents our renovation perfect!
Date published: 2020-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by woodi from Adorne GFCI outlet I bought two GFCI switches and to stand double outlets for my kitchen renovation. Items arrived within the timeframe supplied & was very easy to fit to the existing outlet boxes. The finished look was really great & interestingly the cost was not much more than the standard alternatives.
Date published: 2020-09-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ottopartz from Best Quality and Appearance Good product with good installation instructions. We are gradually converting all switches and outlets in our home to Legrand Adorn.
Date published: 2019-03-07
You may also like...
AWP1G3MG4 | Legrand
Match it with adorne magnesium switches, dimmers and outlets or mix it up by pairing it with adorne classic white devices.
ARUSBM4 | Legrand
Charge your cell phone at a convenient location with the adorne USB outlet.