adorne® 15A Tamper-Resistant Self-Test GFCI Outlet - Plus-Size
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips with a convenient reset button on the outlet.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Configuration easily supports two plugs and offers the capacity of a standard 15A outlet, in a uniquely contemporary design.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- Replaces any standard outlet with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Trip Range||4 to 6 mA|
|Connection||Side & Back Wire|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Interrupt Rating||0.025 A|
Guide Form Specifications
You may also like...
The adorne Pop-Out Outlet lets you hide an outlet when not in use. Simply push on the outlet and it disappears into the wall.