adorne® 15A Tamper-Resistant Self-Test GFCI Outlet
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips with a convenient reset button on the outlet.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Configuration easily supports two plugs and offers the capacity of a standard 15A outlet, in a uniquely contemporary design.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- Replaces any standard outlet with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Trip Range||4 to 6 mA|
|Connection||Side & Back Wire|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Interrupt Rating||0.025 A|
Guide Form Specifications
Are they outdoor rated? Do they need a cover?
Does the gfi also need a deep electrical box?
Is the GFI compatible with the under cabinet mounting Adorne tracks?
This GFCI outlet has been installed and operating correctly for about 4 years. Today the GFCI tripped and will not reset. The Reset button is out, the Trip Indicator light is illuminated, but the Reset button will not stay in when pressed.
Which wallplate would I use for your two outlet GFCI from your adorn collection, because it looks like the GFCI outlet takes the space of one gang. (I need it in black)
Can I use a gfci outlet and pair them with 2 half size switches into a 2 gang box and cover?
I live in California and current code states receptacles must be Tamper resistant AFCI/GFCI for use in kitchens & baths. Does this meet that requirement?
Do the gfi outlets come in the pop out style
You may also like...
The adorne Pop-Out Outlet lets you hide an outlet when not in use. Simply push on the outlet and it disappears into the wall.