- Oversize silver alloy contacts for long life and better heat dissipation.
- Side wired terminals accept #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad conductors.
- Fiber terminal insulation barriers standard.
- Can be mounted in standard device boxes or in NEMA 1 sheet steel enclosures.
- Bodies, covers, and toggles molded of durable nylon.
- Single Pole-Double Throw only.
- Locking Switches supplied with one 1498-NT key.
- Normally open.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||17949|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
is the 1225 a maintained switch?
Yes, the 1225 is a maintained contact switch.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Which wire goes to what screw?
Thank you for your question regarding Pass & Seymour Manual Controller(Model # 1225). Please see the attached for the wiring diagram for the single pole/double throw switch: Pass & Seymour products 1.800.223-4162 opt 3 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays)
Date published: 2018-09-04
Trying to get the wiring diagram for a single pole, double throw 20a switch for and attic fan. It has high and low speed.
Thank you for your inquiry regarding our manual controller 1225. Please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will get a wiring diagram for this product to you. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-05-08