radiant® 15A 4-Way Switch with Locator Light
TM874ISL radiant Collection
With a radiant® 4-Way Switch, you can control a single light or fixture from three or more separate locations (working in conjunction with 3-Way Switches). Perfect for basements or multi-level rooms. Part of the radiant Collection, it features clean lines and smooth paddle action for a sophisticated touch. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
- For use with incandescent lights/bulbs only.
- Replaces any standard switch with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark.
- Uses a paddle switch for smoother control with a low-profile aesthetic.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Designed to install easily with a narrower back body and captivated mounting screws.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Is it normal for the locator light to stay ON but dim when the light is off? Or is the locator light supposed to turn off completely when the light is on?
Illuminated switches are designed for use with incandescent light only so if you have them on LED's, they may stay lit slightly or flicker when the switch is OFF.
Date published: 2020-07-27
Is this switch compatible with LED lighting?
Illuminated switches are designed for use with Incandescent bulbs and may cause LED's to flicker.
Date published: 2019-10-02