radiant® Single-Pole/3-Way Switch with 15A Tamper-Resistant Outlet
302 In Stock
- Replaces a standard switch/outlet with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Offers installation flexibility, working in both single-pole and 3-way applications.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|
Does fix it in standar wall plate cover?
Can I place this on a 20A circuit downstream of a 20A GFCI outlet?
So I’m trying to wire this up and I have 3 separate wires all being ran @ 12/2, so I have 3 black wires 3 white wires And 3 ground wires, what goes where
I want to use this switch to turn on lights over a vanity and have the outlet on costant... (Yes, it will be protected with a GFIC) How is it wired for this configuration?
How do you split the circuit on switch RDC38
Do you have the nickel color in this?
How do I wire a 3 way switch and outlet combination with 4 wires? Black/Hot, Black/Transfer, Red/Transfer, Copper/Ground. I have tried several different ways and either I get the switch to work but the outlet is not energized.
Is this available in Dark Bronze?
You may also like...
More color options available. Replaces any existing single pole or 3-way switch for extra nighttime convenience and control.