radiant® Two Single-Pole/3-Way Switches
113 In Stock
- Offers installation flexibility with space-saving style, as part of the extensive offering from the radiant® Collection.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Designed to install easily with a narrower back body and captivated mounting screws.
- Patented Snap-In Light Module (sold separately) transforms a combination switch into an illuminated switch in seconds.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|
Downloaded app. Signed up for account and received code through email. Error message said couldn’t be authenticated. Why?
When wiring for a singe pole and three way split circuit, I assume the commons are both hot wires from each circuit, but for the three way (if I wire that hot to common B) do I wire both travelers to B SP and B? or B and A?
Can 2 separate circuits be used with this switch (one circuit for each switch)? I have 2 lighting circuits that I want to combine into a single gang box. I only see 5 screws on this switch (4 of the screws are used for travelers to the other switches).
Can the snap-in light module be wired for this switch such that the light is on when the switch is on? I am looking to replace on old double switch that has this feature which is very helpful as the light it controls is in the attic.
Can I wire this so that one switch is single pole and the other is a 3-way?
Is there any way of using a timer on this switch? Is there a smart switch that can replace it without having to switch to a 2 gang box?
TWO SINGLE POLE/3-WAY SWITCHES, WHITE RCD33W it states in the description Patented Snap-In Light Module (sold separately) transforms a combination switch into an illuminated switch in seconds. where do i find information on this?? Model #??? cost???
Can I get this switch as both switches being 3 way?
You may also like...
More color options available. Replaces any existing single pole or 3-way switch for extra nighttime convenience and control.
More color options available. Controls most types of lighting and features 4-button preset countdown delays in 60-, 40-, 20- and 10-minute intervals.