radiant® Two Single-Pole/3-Way Switches
- Offers installation flexibility with space-saving style, as part of the extensive offering from the radiant® Collection.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Designed to install easily with a narrower back body and captivated mounting screws.
- Patented Snap-In Light Module (sold separately) transforms a combination switch into an illuminated switch in seconds.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|
Guide Form Specifications
Can I get a Triple Switch Decora Format in the Nickel finish? (Bathroom application currently using a Broan 4-Function Combo Switch. where I could afford to give up one function for the Nickel color.)
Trying to find something to replace these two switches in nickel. These are made by Luton and don’t support led light that I just purchased Left side is a light with a dimmer and the right side is a fan switch that controls 3 sp fan and light/dimmer
Downloaded app. Signed up for account and received code through email. Error message said couldn’t be authenticated. Why?
When wiring for a singe pole and three way split circuit, I assume the commons are both hot wires from each circuit, but for the three way (if I wire that hot to common B) do I wire both travelers to B SP and B? or B and A?
Can 2 separate circuits be used with this switch (one circuit for each switch)? I have 2 lighting circuits that I want to combine into a single gang box. I only see 5 screws on this switch (4 of the screws are used for travelers to the other switches).
Can the snap-in light module be wired for this switch such that the light is on when the switch is on? I am looking to replace on old double switch that has this feature which is very helpful as the light it controls is in the attic.
Can I wire this so that one switch is single pole and the other is a 3-way?
Is there any way of using a timer on this switch? Is there a smart switch that can replace it without having to switch to a 2 gang box?
You may also like...
More color options available. Replaces any existing single pole or 3-way switch for extra nighttime convenience and control.
More color options available. Controls most types of lighting and features 4-button preset countdown delays in 60-, 40-, 20- and 10-minute intervals.