Isolated Ground Surge Protective Duplex Receptacle, Gray
IG5262GRYSP Pass & Seymour
Isolated Ground Surge Protective Duplex Receptacle offers increased transient protection, reliability and protection notification (Audible Alarm with LED Indicator). Back & Side Wire, 15amp 125volt, Gray.
- Solid-state LED monitor has 25-year minimum life expectancy. A high visibility, wide-angle lens indicates protection is in place.
- LED Indication: Steady green = protected, Flashing re = not protected, OFF = no power to unit
- Audible alarm alert of MOV damage. Alarm able to be turned On/Off.
- Wrap-around steel strap for structural integrity. Auto-ground is standard, for easier installation.
- Triple-wipe, copper-alloy contacts for superior, more dependable connection.
- External screw-pressure-plate back and side wire terminals including ground with external back wire clamps (exclusive) accept #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad, solid or stranded conductors. External pressure plate feature allows two conductors to be terminated by a single screw.
- Thermal protection in 3 modes. 3 17mm dual pack MOVs absorb up to 340 Joules of excess energy in each leg (L-N, L-G, N-G) with 24,000 amp current handling capability for full, equal and symmetrical protection. Protection response time in less than one nanosecond.
- Plastic barrier isolates grounding terminal from mounting strap and metal boxes.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cUL UL1449, UL498: CSA C22.2 No. 42: ANSI/EEE C62.41 (Formerly IEEE 587), ANSI/IEEE C62.45 Installation Categories “A” (Ring Wave) “B” (Unidirectional Impulse).|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Connection||Back and side wire|
|Environmental Conditions||Flammability: UL94 V2|