- Quick-thread assembly screws and cord-grip screws come backed-out, ready-to-wire.
- Industrial-strength, brass alloy plug blades and connector contacts resist heat rise, provide excellent conductivity.
- Raised ribs provide non-slip gripping profile for turning to lock and unlock.
- Double dovetail design provides superior protection against cord pull-out forces.
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant durable nylon 6 shell material.
- Rounded back contour reduces snags and hang-ups on the job site.
- Scallop shell design provides non-slip gripping surface for insertion and withdrawal.
- Visible stamped NEMA configuration and device rating.
- New-design external cord grips provide visible assurance of safe and proper cord retention.
- Integral flexible rubber cord grommet conforms to and seals around SO cord to provide protection from oils, water, or chips entering wiring chamber.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Wires||3|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
Product Environmental Profile
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
So what is your response as to why I have an L630C connector that does not equal the sizes listed as being correct? Unfortunately, this forum doesn't allow me to upload pictures. Is there an email I can send the pictures too? My connector is out of spec.
You can contact us directly and send in your pictures using the information below: Pass & Seymour products 1.800.223-4185 opt 1 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays) Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Date published: 2019-09-04
I have a L630C connector end with the following measurements: 3.80" x 2.13". Your data sheet or spec sheet lists the measurements as 3.33" x 2.20". Which measurements are correct? Thank you.
The correct dimensions for the L630C are 3.33" x 2.20".
Date published: 2019-08-16
Will a #8 wire fit into this connector?
Hello, The L630C will accept wire gauge #18 AWG min. – #8 AWG max. Hope this helps, Have a great day
Date published: 2019-03-13