Ideal for replacing outlets by kitchen or bathroom sinks, this combination device from the radiant® Collection includes a tamper-resistant GFCI outlet paired with a sealed, built-in LED light which automatically turns on in the dark for easier nighttime navigation. Designed for safety, this self-testing GFCI outlet complies with National Electrical Code and makes trips easier to recognize and fix than GFCI breaker alternatives, thanks to an indicator light and accessible reset button right on the outlet. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Replaces any standard outlet with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips with a convenient reset button on the outlet.
- Hidden sensor controls night light based on ambient light, automatically turning on when it is dark.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
- 20 Amp feed-thru capacity
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1