Mid-Span Splice Plate
Finishes include steel and 316L stainless steel to meet the needs of any application. Rail heights range from 4"" to 7"".
- All splices are supplied in pairs.
- Geomet fasteners are standard on aluminum and steel cable tray systems.
- Type 316 stainless steel fasteners are standard on stainless steel systems, but are available as an option on all aluminum and steel systems.
- Sufficient connector pairs with fasteners are automatically included with each shipment of straight sections and fittings. Extras for field cuts or spares must be ordered separately.
- Bonding jumpers are required for all expansion splice plates, adjustable connectors, and tray discontinuities.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Volume US||0.081 cu ft|
|Product Width US||4.676 in|
|Product Height US||5.0 in|
|Product Weight US||0.739 lb|
|Product Depth US||6.0 in|
Buy American Act Compliance