Omnibox® Series Triple Gang Shallow Steel Floor Box
The 880M3 shallow three gang Omnibox® Floor Box provides an excellent activation solution for applications where multiple services are required in open space areas. The 880M3 floor box is offered in a stamped steel construction, designed to be installed in above grade concrete floor applications and to meet a wide range of market requirements. This floor box series has many applications, some of which are schools, financial institutions, and commercial office buildings.
- TopGuard protection. All cover assemblies for the Omnibox Floor Box Series have TopGuard protection. An integral design which keeps out water, dirt, and debris from the power and communication compartments.
- Fully adjustable box. Before and after concrete pour adjustability. Lower installed cost.
- Watertight cast-iron construction. Meets requirements for on grade or below grade application Three-gang configurations, maximum flexibility. Can remove divider for greater capacity. Supports multiservice applications.
- Boxes and covers have been listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to their standard UL514A, 514C, 514D, and Canadian standard C22.2
- Flush activation assemblies for carpet and tile. Aesthetically pleasing assemblies are interchangeable for both cast-iron and stamped steel.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics TracJack and Series II devices.
|Product Volume US||240.63|
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Weight US||4.67|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT. Meets Article 314.27(C) of NEC.|
|Number of Knockouts||2|
|Product Width US||7.0|
|Product Height US||2.5|
|Product Depth US||13.75|
|Cubic Capacity||126 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Cable Entry||Knockouts in|
|Number of Outlets||0|