25DTP Series Tele-Power Poles
25DTP Series 10' Tele-Power Poles handle all of your needs effortlessly, whether it's power, data, or A/V wiring you need to bring down to the desk, workstation, or cash registers. The vertical drop poles give you the flexibility and capacity to devote both sides of the pole for single service or separate the two channels to provide dual service feeds. This pole comes with two(2) prewired Fed-Spec general grade duplex receptacles, 20A 125V. Knockouts provided in removable cover for RJ11/RJ45 and modular furniture communication connectors. All mounting hardware, entrance end plate, and two ceiling trim plates are included.
- Bring power, data, and A/V services into open space environments quickly & easily. Easy to install. Reduces costs for moves, adds and changes.
- Relocatable. Ready for service in 30 minutes or less. Can be quickly reconfigured or relocated as work space uses and service needs change.
- Dual-channel. Allows a single drop point for access to multiple services.
- Wide selection of standard options. Stocked in a variety of materials, finishes, heights, and device configurations. Provides what you want, when you need it.
- Multiple color options. Available in four aesthetic colors: white, black, ivory, and gray.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless,aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Pole extenders combine quick installation with easy job-site handling. Snap together 5' sections to create a pole or extend the length of your existing 25TP series pole. These new extenders accommodate a variety of ceiling heights, can ship UPS or air freight for quick & reliable delivery.
- Custom capabilities. Modify receptacle type and location, change color finish, alter pole heights, add fixture whips and more. Affording you more choice in appearance and configuration.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|