radiant® Single-Pole/3-Way Switch with Night Light
Out of stock on Legrand.us
- Replaces any single-pole or 3-way switch with ease, in as little as 10 minutes. Offers installation flexibility, working in both single-pole and 3-way applications.
- Features five adjustable light settings: Ultra Low, Low, Medium, High and OFF.
- Hidden sensor controls night light based on ambient light, automatically turning on when it is dark.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|
Guide Form Specifications
Will this work with LED lights?
I am having trouble getting the night light to stay on. I have cycled through the different light intensities but the light will not stay on.
I have switch plate covers that match my decor and don't want to use screwless plates that won't match. Can I use my plates with your switch?
I've never had one of these fail and have installed a bunch in my different houses. Recently the nightlight stopped working in our bathroom. Is there a way to replace the nightlight part or diagnose what's wrong or do I just have to replace it all?
You may also like...
More color options available. Controls most types of lighting and features 4-button preset countdown delays in 60-, 40-, 20- and 10-minute intervals.