radiant® 15A Tamper-Resistant Dual-Function AFCI/GFCI Outlet
53 In Stock
- Part of the all-new radiant: collection.
- FSUL Listed (Federal Specification WC596)
- Feed-through protection.
- Two back-wire holes per termination add wiring flexibility, eliminate pigtailing and save box space.
- High-impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction for superior strength and durability.
- Tamper-Resistant automatic shutter system prevents young children form inserting common household objects. Black shutters essentially ''disappear'' into the background for an invisible effect preferred by end users.
- Ground terminal back-wire for fast installation.
- Patented SafeLock: Protection - if critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Two indicator lights, one for GFCI and one for AFCI. Easy to distinguish between trip caused by arc fault and trip caused by ground fault. GFCI indicator light flashes if device fails the self-test, signaling that the GFCI should be replaced.
- Auto-ground clip assures a positive ground to metal box.
- Prevents line-load miswire - no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
White Papers & Tech Bulletins
My electrician just installed 2 of these outlets in my kitchen. Now whenever we turn on our blender (Vita mix, 120v, 60 Hz, 11.5 amps, 2002 model year) it presents an Arc fault. What's up? I want to use that blender on my kitchen circuit like I used to
I have a customer with two of these in the kitchen. One I installed a couple of years ago and one that was installed this year. Both outlets work fine and test and reset as expected. But twice they have both tripped with nothing plugged in.
You may also like...
More color options available. Able to charges four devices simultaneously with 4.2 Amps of total charging capacity.