- Corrosion-resistant, plated and tabbed steel strap locked in to face and back body to resist pulling away from face/body assembly.
- .032 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Easily accessed break-off, line-contact connecting tab for fast, easy split-circuit wiring.
- Impact-resistant nylon face.
- 8 hole internal screw-pressure-plate back wire terminals accept #10 - #14 AWG solid or stranded copper or copper-clad conductors.
- Terminal compartments isolated from each other for positive conductor containment.
- Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Wire Size||4 AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
what torque rating do we use to tighten the screws which hold the wire onto the device?
The required torque for the terminal screws is 14 to 18 inch pounds.
Date published: 2020-02-27